Album Artwork must adhere to the following specifications:
- JPEG with .jpg file extension
- Colour space: RGB (print standard CMYK colour images are not compatible)
- 3000 x 3000 pixels, at 72 dpi
- Must be square, 1:1 aspect ratio
Furthermore, make sure to adhere to the following restrictions:
- Accuracy: deliver the physical album’s original cover art whenever possible, and do not use generic art templates or art that doesn’t match the album you’re delivering.
- The art must not be misleading. For example, prominently depicting or referencing an artist even though the artist does not perform on the album.
- Quality: images must not be blurry, pixelated, mismatched, misaligned, rotated, or have other quality issues.
- Additional Information: art must not contain website addresses, logos, QR codes, or references to DSPs.
- Art must not contain references to the audio file format, such as Atmos, Dolby Atmos, spatial audio, lossless, high-resolution audio, high resolution, 24-bit, or 192 kHz.
- The art must not upsell to another product and must not include references to pricing, such as “Reduced Price,” “Low Price,” “Available for $9.99,” or “For Promo Use.”
- References to Physical Packaging, Digital Products, or Retailers: art must not include references to the physical packaging, such as CD or vinyl, digital product, or any retailers.
- Pornography: art must not contain pornography or a URL for a website that contains or links to pornography.
- Cultural Sensitivities: art must not promote hatred based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national/ethnic origin, or other identities.